Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Styling C: 01.31.11 to 02.02.11

Monday, 01.31.11
The Look: Sneaker Chic
The Outfit:The Children's Place white top, Crazy8 black and pink polka dot skirt
Carter's pink socks, Converse pink sneakers
IMG_9570

Tuesday, 02.01.11
The Look: Gingham Sweet
The Outfit: First Impressions pink gingham dress/top, Gap jeans, 
Carter's pink socks
IMG_9587

Wednesday, 02.02.11
The Look: Mod Baby
The Outfit: Gap pink floral dress, Me Too silver shoes
IMG_9594
Stephanie

1 comment:

Mary said...

As a mother of two little boys, I am always a little jealous when I see cute little girls in their cute little girl clothes. How come there aren't more cute options for boys? Ah well. Just wanted to say hi and cute blog - I live in a suburb of Boston and I always like connecting with other Boston bloggers.