Friday, February 4, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Stylish Blogger Award

I'm very excited about this post. If there's ever a compliment to a blogger it's receiving an award from another blogger. And that's exactly what the wonderful Desi of SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl did. The award is the Stylish Blogger Award and this is why Desi passed it on to me:

Stephanie at Confessions of a City Eater deserves this award because she is a great mommy to a gorgeous baby girl, and I love reading about her journeys as a new mommy. She also has some delish recipes to share!
Thank you so much Desi!


Now to accept the award I must do the following:

1. Thank and link back to the wonderful blogger who awarded me with the award. Done!

2. Share 7 things about myself.
  • I recently discovered red lipstick and I wear it every time I go out. 
  • Although I consider myself a Miami native, I was actually born in Illinois.
  • I have a really short temper.
  • I love to dance but never get to do it because Alex hates dancing.
  • I would pick a hamburger over a filet mignon or porterhouse steak any day.
  • I don't like strawberry as a fruit on its own, but I love strawberry jelly, sauce, and shakes.
  • I secretly wish I could make some of Cati's clothes bigger so I could wear them.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact the bloggers and inform them of the award. This is my task for the night!
Stephanie

    3 comments:

    Desi said...

    Congrats to you, girl! You deserve it! I love to dance too, but PJ doesn't either :( What is wrong with our men lol!?!

    Katiecakes said...

    Ahh, thank you so much! You're too sweet :)

    Katie xox

    Leigh Anne @Yourhomebasedmom said...

    Thanks so much for sending the award my way!